Friday, June 14, 2013

Digi Desserts Fridaze- June 14th

Hello, and welcome to another week at DDF aat My Paper Crafting!
I can't tell you how many people in my family all have birthday's in June! Here is a birthday card I made for one of my granddaughter's! She will be turning four!
Isn't this bunny digi just the cutest thing! I got it at PCW!You don't want to miss what the rest of the DT gals have come up with this week at My Paper Crafting! Hope to see you link up with us at DDF too! :)
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

JustRite Cling- Always & Forever Medallion Labels
Memento- Tuxedo black (ink)
Spellbinders- Labels Two
                       Nested Lacey Pennants
Cheery Lynn- Exotic Butterfly Small
The Paper Studio- Soft Swirls- Purple
                               Cute Little Argyle
                               Purple W/White Polka Dots
Stickles- Gold
Flower Soft- White
Copics, Ribbon, Gems, and Pearls













3 comments:

  1. Love this gorgeous card,fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sandy! This is Totally Precious and I'm sure she'll enjoy it! (It's in my Favorite Color - how could she not??) Is that the 'flower fluff' stuff to make the fur? Great idea! ;-}
    Lynden

    http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/An-Elegant-Touch-/162889457132788
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lyndens-Cookie-Lee-Jewelry/209062415911124

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy,
    Wonderful card as always. This is so pretty and what a great idea to use flower soft on the tummy.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete