Wednesday, May 29, 2013

JustRite Friday Challenge- #097- Color Inspiration

I thought I would make one more card for the JustRite Inspiration color challenge! I don't own a sewing machine, but I like the look of stitching... so I hand stitched it! :) I used JustRite's Always & Froever Medallion Labels on this card!
I am entering this in  the JustRite Inspiration Challenge!
Hugs,
Sandy.

JustRite Cling- Always & Forever Medallion Labels
BoBunny- Gabrielle 6x6 Pad
Miss Caroline- 6x6 Howdy Doody Paper Pad
Spellbinders- Nested Lacey Pennants
CheeryLynn- Fanciful Flourish
Memory Box- Mini Scallops
Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- Antique Linen
Momento- Tuxedo Black Ink
Opaline- Designer Half Pearls
Doily, pearls, and ribbon!

4 comments:

  1. WoW!! This is BEAUTIFUL!! I have really enjoyed this challenge and I LOVE your take on it!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hand stitched it? You rock!!!
    What a great card and your flower is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card,lovely design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your flower and papers! So proud of you for mixing so many patterns - LOL! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete