Friday, April 19, 2013

Dig Desserts Fridaze- April 19th

At DDF at My Paper Craftting, I decided to make a wedding card this week!
My oldest son is getting married May the 4th! His new bride to be wanted a rose, this color blue, glitter and bling on a card for them! So this is what I came up with!
I will be making them another card as well, but I know she will be happy with this one! The cake digi is from PCW!
I hope you decide to participate this week! We would love it if you would link up a card with us! :)
 Be sure to visit My Paper Crafting to see more digi creations and to read about our new prize guidelines for our Link Ups and Challenges.  The main change is that you'll have the entire month to link your projects to any of our Link Ups and Challenges with a super prize being awarded at the end of the month along with Top Choices and Guest Designer invitations.
You'll still be able to pick up free cut files, vintage graphics, and digis every week.
                                                                           Hugs,
                                                                          Sandy.

Spellbinders- Splendid Circles
                       M-Bossabilities- Regal
Martha Stewart- Lace Hearts
K&Company- The Kiss Flowered Layered Hearts
Tattoking- Silver Rose Stickers
Stickles- Crystal
Ribbon, and Bakers Twine






4 comments:

  1. First off Sandy congrats on gaining a new DIL!! That is fabulous! Next, I just love this wedding card! I love that you took that cake and make it so fancy looking just with the change of colors and some stickles! The punched heart border is just perfect and I love the SB mat!!! Your color combo is beautiful and just perfect for a May wedding! My gosh that will be here before you know it!! A beautifully designed card! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the fab design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see You have added An Elegant Touch...and more to this card! Congratulations on the impending wedding! A busy time, I'm sure -;-}
    Lynden
    http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/An-Elegant-Touch-/162889457132788
    http://pinterest.com/lyndenelise/an-elegant-touch-my-blog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, this card is so scrummy you could stick your finger in the lush icing and know its going to be as sweet as the card looks.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete