Saturday, February 2, 2013

My Sheri Crafts Challenge #103- Valentines!

Come show us your card or project for some loved ones this week at My Sheri Crafts! :)
This week for our Valentines theme, I chose to make a Valentines easel card for my son and his fiance! They are getting married this year on July the 13th! I chose to use my Cricut for this card! :) Believe it or not, I used my Joys of the Season Cartridge for the two pears! Who would have thought to use a Christmas Cartridge for a Valentines project, lol! Apparently I did, LOL! ;)
Even though I have made easel cards before, I think this a little different style than what I am used to making! It just seemed to all fit perfectly! I hope you like it!
I hope to see loads of Valentines projects for the next few weeks at My Sheri Crafts! :)
Hugs, Sandy.

Cricut- Joys of the Season pg. 65 (pear)
             Give A Hoot- pg. 56 (banner)
Spellbinders- Lace Doily Motifs
                      Scalloped Squares
Cheery Lynn- Two Of Hearts
Martha Stewart- Branch 2 (punch)
The Paper Studio- Vintage Hearts (paper)
Flower sticker, Ribbon, Cream Embroidery thread, Black thin Sharpie!

9 comments:

  1. LOVE that Lace Doily Motif die cut on your easel card, Sandy!!! It's so lacy and Valentine perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy this is so cheerful and I love the decorative edges.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, this is a gorgeous card with so many beautiful details! Love the papers too! I am sure the perfect pair will love their card!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card,love the image...great colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am so late calling in here. Sandy this is such a great card as you say the pears work so well for them. Love all the extra touches.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandy, your card is just so darn cute! I love the play on words with the "pears" and the way you did them. Gorgeous background for them too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandy, your son and his fiance will love this thoughtful, beautiful card! Love the heart doily that's peeking on one side too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty card!
    Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete