Saturday, January 19, 2013

My Sheri Crafts-#102- Got Snow?

For this two week challenge at My Sheri Crafts, we were to include a snowman or snow girl on our card/project! How easy is that! :)
Here is what I came up with!
Since Christmas is over, I thought how fun it would be to actually have the snowman enjoying the snow! :) I had a lot of fun making this card!

Cricut- Winter Woodland, pg 37 (trees)
Spellbinders- Labels Four
JustRite- Times New Roman Font
 Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- Tea Dye
Scraps, white Gel pen, and Copics!
The image was a free coloring page!

Head back over to My Sheri Crafts and show us what you got! :) I can't wait to see it!
Don't forget to stop by the GD and the rest of the DT and show them some love on their blogs too! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.

7 comments:

  1. Oh Sandy,
    This is so cute. I just love that you used pink. What a beautiful look you have here and your attention to detail is amazing. I love the way you added the snow to the lettering. It actually looks like snow has fallen on your sentiment. This cute little snowman actually looks like he is moving fast down that mountain.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skiing snowman is sooo fun, Sandy, and I can see the ski conditions are perfect with that swirly snow he's zipping along on -- awesome card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sandy! I just LOVE this! That image is adorable! You did a great job with that background, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, your card is adorable! I think that might just be the first snowman I have ever seen with LEGS! Great job coloring him and wonderful details on the background

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy, I love this. I love the colours you used, it is so warm. I too like the snow falling on the letters. What a great job.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandy, I love the warm colors that you chose. Your coloring is wonderful and the snowman is too cute! I also love the embossed ski slopes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cute snowman! So many great details on your card! Wonderful job!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete