Wednesday, December 12, 2012

25 Days of Christmas- Day 12

Today is day 12 of the 25 Days of Christmas at  My Paper Crafting! I hope you are enjoying all the the talent the DT has been coming up with, and the daily freebies! :) Wow, we are half way through the month, and Christmas is fast approaching! I hope everyone is ready! :)

Today the freebie is this wonderful Santa!
Isn't he just adorable!!! I did add the gingerbread cookie in his hand! Cookies and milk just seem to go hand in hand with Santa!
I tried to give this card a warm feel because that's truly how I see Christmas!
Anyway, I sure hope you have been going over to  My Paper Crafting daily for the 25 Days of Christmas! It truly is fun seeing all the different projects by the DT, and wonderful FREE digis are given daily!
Hugs,
Sandy.




Cricut- Happy Hauntings (banner)
Spellbinders- Lace Doily Motifs
                       Scalloped Circles

Provo Craft- Swiss Dots
Martha Stewart- Arctic Snowflake
Memento- Tuxedo Black
Stampabilities- Red Ink Pad
Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- Tea Dye and Vintage Photo
Scraps, Copics, and White Gel Pen

4 comments:

  1. Oh this card has a wonderful warm feel! It is just so adorable & sweet! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy this fella is just so cute. I love the way you used different colours for his shirt, its like hes just got in for a long nights work and its time to chillax

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay...I have to apologize...I pulled your card up & read the Ho Ho Ho and thought "and a bottle of rum!" I think I'm losing it trying to Christmas shop, decorate, and keep up with the 25 Days of Christmas! Now that I've confessed...your card is adorable & I do believe you captured the warm feeling of Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another wonderful Christmas card! Love Santa!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete