Saturday, November 10, 2012

My Sheri Crafts #98- Thanksgiving!

This week at My Sheri Crafts is to make a card or project to show thanks! I couldn't resist using a Simply Betty Stamp called Fall Frolic Betty! I just love her big eyes! It just seems like she is really enjoying the fall, and that little Turkey is just adorable!
I wanted to give the card a bit of color to make it more fun and interesting! I hope you like it!
Happy month of November, and Thanksgiving!
Hugs,
Sandy.

Simply Betty Stamps- Frolic Betty
Spellbinders- Labels Twenty Two
                       Nested Lacey Pennants
JustRite- Give Thanks Nested Frames & Occasions
Cheery Lynn- Flourish Leaf Strips
                         Exotic Butterflies Small
Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- Tea Dye
Momento- Tuxedo Black
Scraps,Gems, Crystal Stickles,  Copics, and White Gel Pen.

Wait until you see what all the rest of the DT came up this week at MSC , and don't forget to check out what the GD made too!
All for now!
Sandy.


                  

11 comments:

  1. Wow! Sandy, she's just too cute and I love the added dimension. Your layout is perfect and the color choices are terrific.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Betty is having way too much FUN frolicking in the falling leaves -- LOL!!! Seriously, she's too stinkin' cute and I love your BG paper, your layered SB's labels and cute banners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy I just love this card. I agree Betty looks like she is having too much fun out there lol and that poor turkey has no clue whats ahead for him!
    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy this card is amazing.....your coloring...papers...embellies....is it mine? hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Sandy! I love all the little details and the tiny cut outs of the leaves. Awesome job coloring and popping her up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandy I thought the same thing on the image- "Look at those big, sparkling eyes!" And I just love that cute little turkey! The blue accents are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for stopping by today and I have to say your card is so cute and whimsy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandy this is gorgeous and very creative. Love everything about it. Wishing you a fab Friday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful paper piecing on this Autumn card. Happy Thanksgiving!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is awesome, your coloring is amazing!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete