Friday, October 5, 2012

Mojo Monday 261- Contest

I am entering my card at Mojo Monday's 261 Contest!
We had to follow this sketch! I added just a little bit to it, but kept pretty much consistent to the sketch! I just thought yellow, white, and black seemed like a beautiful color combination to me, so this is what I came up with!
I couldn't resist adding black glitter, flowers, and swirls! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.

Spellbinders- Small Classic Inverted Scalloped Circles
                        Standard Circles Large
                        Lacey Circles
Joy Crafts- Floral Flourishes
Cheery Lynn- Exotic Butterflies Small
Martha Stewart- Pine Punch
The Paper Studio- Black & White Sketchy Omate
Sizzix- Lines & Swirly Vines with Hearts
Fairy Dust- Black Fine Glitter

3 comments:

  1. Sandy if you don't win with this one then it's a swizz. I just love this card so dramatic.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely color combination! Thanks for playing along at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMgosh, Sandy. This is truly stunning. I am in love with the color combo - it looks amazing and so rich. The embossing is gorgeous and the way you've layered all the embellishments - what a beautiful card.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete