Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Sheri Crafts #94- My Family!

I couldn't think of a better way to spend time together as a family at home then to pop some popcorn and watch a movie together! This weeks theme at My Sheri Crafts is to create a family-themed project or a card for a family member. This is what I came up with! Aren't you ready to just snuggle up on the couch and watch a movie together! :)
I couldn't find a pattern to make a popcorn box so I sat down with my DH and this is what we came up with! I hope I am not being to cruel because looking at this picture even makes me start craving to eat it, lol!
Hugs,
Sandy.

JustRite Cling- Ticking Stripe Background Stamp
 Mickey And Friends Cart- Page 84 Pluto/Dog House
Stamp Happens, Inc- Ticket Stub
Martha Stewart- Garden Trellis Punch
Precious Moments- Free Coloring Page Image
Stampabilities- Black Pigment Ink
Copics

Lots of fun and different ideas from MSC DT, and GD so go take a look and don't forget to comment on their projects! :)

6 comments:

  1. What a clever idea for using the JR Ticking Stripe stamp, Sandy! Looks like your hubby was a huge help too!!! Now I'd like some hot, buttered popcorn in mine, please; you can have the candy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project Sandy! Popcorn used to be a Sunday night tradition in our house. Now that you've reminded me of it, I'm gonna have to bring that back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a yummy looking project! Love the ticking stripe stamp! Great job with your project!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy! When should I come over for movie night? Love love love your project and you know me... it definitely appeals to my junk food side! Wonderful job with every detail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea Sandy. I didn't spot the ticking as a stamp at first I thought it was the design on the paper, even better this way what a great use for it. Cute image of you and DH sipping a cherry coke together!!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandy, what a great idea for a couple's "stay at home date night". Your snack treat kit looks yummy! I love the Precious Moments couple that you have at the corner of the popcorn box.

    ReplyDelete