Tuesday, August 21, 2012

JustRite Friday Challenge #079 - "Opposites Attract"

Here is another card I made for the JustRite Inspiration  "Opposites Attract" Challenge! I made a Christmas card this time! :)
I stacked, and layered the trees! I am not sure you can see it in the picture?!?! One less Christmas card I need to make now, lol!

JustRite- Times New Roman Font
JustRite Cling- Fleur De Lis Background Stamp- (on the tree)
JustRite Cling- Oceanside Oval Medallion Label- (stars in the background)
Cricut Cartridge- Cricut Classic Font
                              Jasmine
My Minds Eye- Oh Christmas Tree- 12 x12 paper pad
Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- peeled paint
VersaColor- Ultimate Rasberry Pigment Ink
Memento- Tuxedo Black
Trim, Doily, Snowflake Brad, White Gel Pen, and Clear Gems!

I am entering this at JustRite Inspiration!
Hugs,
Sandy.

3 comments:

  1. Isn't is great to have each/every Christmas card you can done before December even hits, Sandy?!!! I'm waaay behind on that goal -- ugh! I like your poinsettia paper, the BG stamped on your tree and LOVE that white doily tree skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the way you used the Fleur De Lis background stamp on your tree! AND....you got another Christmas card done -- WOOHOO!! Thanks for joining us again at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sandy, another one done for Christmas what a good idea. I love the muted tones on this card just my cup of tea.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete