Monday, July 16, 2012

JustRite Friday Challenge #077 - "Tag! You're It!"

This weeks challenge over at JustRite Inspiration is "Tag! You're it!" - Create a custom tag or use a tag in your project.





I chose to make a card with a tag on it! The tag does pull out!
The BG, and the tag both have the JustRite Cling, Vintage Wall Paper Background stamp!

I used the JustRite Clear, Botanical Medallions & Banners for the sentiment!

I don't own a sewing machine so anytime you see anything with stitching on it that I've made, you know I had to stitch it by hand!


Other ingredients to this card are:
MS Punch- Garden Trellis
                    Pine Branch
Poppy Stamps- Lorelai Outline Leaf
Sizzix Bigz Die- Flower layers 3
Memento- Tuxedo Black

Brilliance Archival Pigment Ink Pad- Sky Blue
Ribbon, clear gems, a pearl button, and a scrap paper that I have had awhile!


I am entering this in the JustRite Friday Challenge #77

Hugs,
Sandy.

7 comments:

  1. That flower is sooo pretty and matches your tag's BG sooo beautifully! Just LOVE the Botanical Medallions & Banners stamps/dies too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, I love the bow, the colors, the flower, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you tucked away that lovely tag into the lattice border! The stamps you chose are perfectly placed and that flower is amazing! Thanks again for joining in another challenge at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sandy,
    This is just beautiful. Oh, that flower is just fabulous and matches the tag perfectly. I love the way you stamped the tag. And what a great idea to used the lattice border as a pocket for the tag. I just love everything about this.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy Sandy, for someone who dosen't do "tags" you sure pulled this one off. It is beautiful. Great use of the brilliance ink pad to pull it all together. Its a winner for me.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous....I love how you placed the tag in this card. LOVE IT...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the idea of a card and tag in one. Great color too.

    ReplyDelete