Saturday, June 9, 2012

JustRite Friday Challenge #074 - "Vintage Masculine"

JustRite Friday Challenge #074 is all about the guys!
This one I definitely had to put my thinking cap on for!  I chose to make a card, and a gable box!


Sorry if my pictures are a little bit of a slant! I am sick today, but I wanted to make sure that I posted these before I start feeling worse! I have to admit, they were fun to make! :) Hugs!!!

The Card-
JR Cling-Vintage Map Collage Background Stamp
                 Harlequin Script
                Always and Forever Medallion Labels
Spellbinders- Labels Twenty Two
Spellbinders Shapeabilities- Fancy Tags Two
Spellbinders- M-Bossabilities- Regal
Tim Holtz Distressed Ink- Antique Linen,  Frayed Burlap, Tea Dye, and Vintage Photo
Tim Holtz- Sanding Block

Gable Box-
JustRite Clear- Cast All Your Cares
Spellbinders- Shapeabilities- Fancy Tags Two
Tim Holtz Distressed Ink- Vintage Photo, and Antique Linen
EK Success- Postage Stamp- Border Punch

I am entering this over at the JR Challenge!


7 comments:

  1. WHOA, Sandy, these two projects are FABU-LOS-O, I do say!!! Look at all that layering -- something I have to work at -- and that strip done with your M-Bossabilities and all the great BGs, PLUS a gable box!!! Great job, GF!!! Think your hubby got a win-win here -- hope you feel better SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goods Sandy, this is oh so fabulous. You are challenging me to head on out of my comfort zone. I have not made a box in over a year and certainly nothing as wonderful as your gable box. I must give it a try.
    And I am so loving the way you put the layers together on the card. The colors are perfect.

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Sandy! Sorry you are feeling bad, hope you are back on your feet quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a FABULOUS set! Great layering and use of those new JR stamps! Thanks for sharing with us in the masculine challenge at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sandy,
    These are truly fantastic. I love the way you've incorporated all the nesties, stamps, and inking. They are true works of art. I hope you're feeling better soon.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this is gorgeous!!! Fantastic layering!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Sandy, you kept these to yourself. They are both fantastic. Wonderful colours and look at all the layers. Love the world map. Now tell me what is a gable box?

    Other matters... hope you all feel better soon.

    Hugs to you both

    Sue

    ReplyDelete