Friday, November 25, 2011

Thank you!

My Son and DIL had a baby girl on Nov 21st! My grand baby was hospitalized because she had swallowed poop sometime while she was being born! It turned into an infection, and her respiratory rate was extremely fast! She had to have a UV light put on her because she ended up with jaundice due to lack of nourishment! Needless to say, baby Aurelia is doing real good now! She still has to be on the antibiotics for a few more days, but she was wheeled in to be with Mommy and Daddy today and is out of NICU! Praise Jesus!
Anyway, my dear DIL requested for me to make a thank you card for all the nurses, and doctors that helped make their stay at the hospital very pleasant, and helped make their baby girl well again! This is one of the cards I have made for her to hand out!
 
The one thing I love about this stamp is that on the snowman, if you look closely, it has the words,"to God's glory" stamped on it! I just love it! Here is what I used to make this card! TFL!
The Paper Studio- Soft Swirls- Green
Cream Sheet Music
Peony Flower- Spellbinder-Branch 2- MS punch
Quickutz- Flourish Frame
Paper Studio embossing folder- Wood Grain
Table Scatted- Red Snowflakes

1 comment:

  1. Sandy this is great1 And GREAT news that Aurelia is doing well. Thank You to our Heavenly Father!!! I don't know if I missed it in the post, but where is that stamp from? That's really neat!

    ReplyDelete