Saturday, March 21, 2015

My Sheri Crafts Challenge- #153- Easter Wishes

Today it is my good friend Sue Crease who picked the challenge at My Sheri Crafts! Her challenge is Easter Wishes!
Simple enough! Use anything that reminds you of Easter! I went and found this image when I typed in free coloring page on my computer! I do send out a few Easter cards so I wanted to keep this pretty simple!
I used KI Memories, Classic Prints paper pad! For the background I used Tim Holtz, Dusty Concord! The The bottom edge is by using Martha Stewart, Arched Lattice! I used my EK 1 inch corner rounder, and colored the image with my Copics!

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

6 comments:

  1. I love the tag right smack on the center of your card, Sandy. What a great idea! Love the adorable image you used as well... so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Sandy!! The basket is so cute and colored beautifully!! I love the design!! I'm so excited to be guest designing with you this week!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, Sandy. You found a really great image and I love the card layout. Great card, my friend.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, great card again from you. I love the papers on this one and the boarder at the bottom. Cute image and so perfectly coloured.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always LOVE a great Easter basket, Sandy, and this one is especially awesome with your beautiful coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Easter card! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete