Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Delightful Wednesday- Girly March

Since the UK is celebrating Mother's Day in March, Jane and I chose girly as this months Wednesday theme at Digital Delights! I live in the United States, and since we don't celebrate Mother's Day until June, I chose to make an Easter card instead! It's still girly! ;)

I have three images on here from Digital Delights by Louby Lou, Madison The Bride, Easter Floppet, and Easter Sentiments Set! I just cut the veil from Madison the Bride so I could use her on my card! She just shouts spring to me! 
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed today's post!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.
 
Joy Crafts- Butterfly Edge
Miss Caroline- Howdy Doody (paper)
Spellbinders- Scalloped Squares
Impression Obsession- DIE096-D (grass)
Stampabilities- Bright Pink
Copics

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, Sandy! I love how you have combined those two images; they go perfectly together! Have a good week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fabulous details and delightful coloring.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sandy, she is very pretty. Love all the colours too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete