Saturday, March 7, 2015

My Sheri Crafts Challenge- #152- St Patrick's Day

It is my DT sister Glenda who picked the theme for My Sheri Crafts this challenge! She is asking to put anything related to St Patrick's Day on your card/project! A pot of gold, a four leaf clover, etc!
Here is what I came up with!
The image is from the Digi My World Store! I thought he was pretty cute for the occasion! I hand made the top hat! It opens from the left hand side at the bottom! I used my Cricut for the clovers! I used Paper Doll Dress Up, and the clovers can be found on page 40! The paper is from The Paper Studio, Bold Mix Floral, and Green Country Crackle! I did use Tim Holtz- Disstresed Ink, Tea Dye! I colored the image with my Copics! I used glitter glue, my black thin sharpie and my white gel pen to finish off the card!

I don't normally make St Patrick's Day cards so I hope this turned out ok!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

6 comments:

  1. I love this Sandy, great cut on the card and the little guy is very cute. I just love his hair.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, it's great to see your work again... feels really good to be back. Your shaped card is awesome... love the hat shape. Your little guys is adorable and love love his cute teeny tiny hat. I see your coloring is just getting better and better with each project

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm half Irish, Sandy, and your St. Patrick's Day project is more than 'OK' -- clever hat-shaped card and decorations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this adorable! I love the image - such fabulous coloring.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy, I love the way you colored his red hair. This is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful! Love the image and coloring! The top hat shape is perfect! Love it!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete