Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Digital Delights Delightful Wendesday- Girly

I couldn't resist making another Easter card for my post at Digital Delights when I saw this delightful image! Isn't she a cutie!!!
Meet Easter Daisy! I knew when I saw her that I had to color her and figure out what I wanted to do to put her on a card! She just is darling! She can be found at Digital Delights by Louby Loo!
Look at her bunny ears and bunny slippers! She just screams cuteness!!! :) I wanted to keep the colors soft! I have 6 young granddaughters who I am sure would love receiving this card in the mail! They all live pretty close by, but I like sending them cards on special holiday's anyway!
Here are the ingredients I used:
Spellbinders- Petite Ovals Small, and Floral Ovals
Cheery Lynn- Flourish Leaf Strip
The Paper Studio- 1080 Paper Pad 2
Stampabilities- Light Pink
Copics, and White Gel Pen

I hope you enjoyed today's post!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Sandy! I love those pretty pastel colours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Sandy, lovely spring papers too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly sweet in those pastel colors, Sandy, and I KNOW any young lady would be thrilled to receive this in her mailbox!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Great job with the darling image! Love the papers and colors too!
    Hugs,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete