Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Winter Scene

Happy Wednesday!

Today I am here to share with you some of the new digis that just came out at the Digi My World Store! The Penguin Trio, and Polar Bear Ice Cap!
The penguins actually come in a set of three, but I only needed two for this card! I just love when I can mix and match different images to create a scene! It's so much fun!
There has been a hand full of new digis, so you will want to go and check it out!
Hugs, and Happy Crafting!
Sandy.

Supplies I used:
Joy Crafts- Garden Fence
Spellbinders- 2013 Holiday Trees
Martha Stewart- Pine Punch
Studio G- Glitter Glue
Copics, Ribbon, and White Gel Pen

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is just so adorable! I love the polar bear!! How cute!! Fantastic little snowy scene!!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love all the layers and the cute animals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, another great card. Penguins are huge over here this year, a couple of big stores are using them in their adds. Love the layout of the scene all work well together.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete