Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Any Holiday

Any Holiday is the new challenge this week at Delightful Challenges! I chose Christmas because it happens to be my favorite holiday of them all! :)
I happen to use 4 digis from Digital Delights by Louby Loo! They are: Elf Up and Away, Church Accessories Set, Christams Fence (colored), and Winter Fun Sentiment Set!I used Spellbinders, Labels Twenty Three, and Fancy Tags Two! I inked around the edge of the card with Stampabilities, Christmas Green! For the snow, I used Liquid Applique, White! I colored the images with my Copics, and accented the tag with Stardust Gelly Roll Pen, Galaxy, and the star using Meteor!

This is an easy challenge this week! I do hope you come and play along with us!!! :)
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous, magical scene you’ve created, Sandy! So beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card Sandy. Love the snow tops and the flying elf.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, love the sentiment, PERFECT!! This Christmas scene is so darling, great job!

    ReplyDelete