Saturday, November 22, 2014

My Sheri Crafts Challenge- #147- Oh Christmas Tree

This will be our last challenge for this year at My Sheri Crafts! The challenge, (by my good friend Sue, and DT sister) is, put a tree on your card/project!
I just love Sheri Baldy digis! I always love using one of her images when I can! The trees are from Spellbinder, called Holiday Trees! The stamp is from All Night Media, called Merry Christmas! I used Martha Stewart, Arctic Snowflake!I topped the trees off with Liquid Applique, white! I love coloring the image with my Copics! The bells have Stardust- Gelly Roll- Galaxy,  yellow glitter gel pen! The stamp is all in one and I didn't want all one color on the sentiment, the holly leaves, and the bow! So, I whipped out my markers and colored the stamp with the colors I wanted to use! My daughter taught me that, believe it or not! You kind of have to be quick before the marker dries on the stamp, but it works pretty well!
Anyway, I hope we get lots of participants this go around!
Hope to see you there!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the trees and pretty colored image! Snowflakes are perfect addition!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy this is just TOO cute! I love it! I color my stamps quite often with marker. A tip I learned is to breath on your stamp after you've colored it. A little bit of warm, moist breath kind of refreshes and re-wets the ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, I love this card and image. So many cute ones to choose from. Like the snow tipped trees.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card, Sandy!!! See Sarah already shared the tip to breathe on your marker-colored stamp before stamping to help refresh that color. Crazy busy here with all our winter birthdays, working on my Christmas card list and enjoying fun breaks with our winter visitors. ;')

    ReplyDelete