Thursday, November 13, 2014

Verve Stamps Inspiration Challenge- Naturally Navy

I am so excited! A dear friend of mine gave me my first stamp set and matching die set from Verve for my birthday! I received Hope Blooms, and the Floral Circles die! :) She then told me about the Verve Inspiration Challenge! I LOVE navy blue and white/cream together! Seeing as I only have the one stamp set I felt kind of limited on what I could do, but wanted to give it a try anyway! Here is what I came up with!
The flower is layered!
Here is the supplies I used on the card:
Verve- Hope Blooms, and Floral Circles
The Paper Studio- The Classics
Martha Stewart- Lace Heart
Cheery Lynn- Fanciful Flourish
Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- Tea Dye, and Antique Linen
Viva Decor- Pearl Pen- Cream
Stampabilities- Royal Blue
Copics, and White Pearl

I am entering this at Verve Stamps Inspiration

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first Verve goodies. They are one of my all time favorite stamp companies. Happy birthday.
    Your card is GORGEOUS. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sandy, these colours are right up your street. They don't mind a card without a verve stamp on it but like to see one if they can and it hasn't got to be a big un either 😊. Glad you liked them.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card. Love what you did with your birthday goodies. That's one of my all-time favorite sets.

    ReplyDelete