Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Simple Times

Today at Delightful Challenges, the challenge is to, 'Keep It Simple'! I used, "Pumpkin Dumpling" image!

This challenge is always the hardest for me to do! I always feel like the card is missing something if I don't keep adding to it!
The paper is from DCWV, called, The Halloween & Fall Stack! The stamps came in a set, but there is no name for it, sorry! I used Stampabilities, Orange, and Memento, Tuxedo Black ink!
Come play along with us this week! :)
Hugs, and Happy Crafting!
Sandy.

5 comments:

  1. That image is just so precious, Sandy and I love how you have framed him by dragging the ink inwards. It looks fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, I love how you inked the edges with the different colored inks, fabulous job! This Pumpkin Dumpling is so adorable and the sentiments are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I please squeeze him? LOL Way to cute!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, This card is so cute as the other ladies have said. Great papers with the ribbon too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy, this card is very cute! Love that image!

    ReplyDelete