Saturday, September 27, 2014

Bunting or Banners

This week at MSC, the challenge is, "Bunting or Banners"! Our head leader, Sheri has requested this challenge herself! :)
I thought this was a perfect challenge to get another Christmas card made! I found this little image online on free coloring page! I just thought he was a cutie!I tilted the image on purpose! It just seemed more fitting to me!
Anyway, I hope you decide to come join in on the challenge this time! :)
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Spellbinders- Standard circles Large
                     Scalloped Circles
K & Company- Grand Adhesions Dimensional Stickers
Poppystamps Inc- Simple Banners
Copics, Scraps, and a White Gel Pen

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute image Sandy. I like the background papers you used with him and the stripes going the opposite direction on the circle. I need to make some more Christmas cards I'm behind as always.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you have another very cute Christmas card for the growing pile -- and the banners fit perfectly with this happy little elf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He sure is a cutie! I love the fun addition of the rosette to the banner.

    ReplyDelete