Saturday, September 13, 2014

Challenge #142- Birthday

At My Sheri Crafts, my good friend, Raquel has asked us to do a birthday themed challenge!
I had made this card for a very good friend of mine! You know who you are! ;)
I used a Sherri Baldy image! I used Liquid Applique for her fur! This should be a good challenge seeing as everyone makes birthday cards sooner or later! I hope you come play along with us this week!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

EK Success- Postage Stamp
Martha Stewart- Pine
The Paper Studio- Cute little Argyle
Creative Imaginatics- Christine Adolph
Spellbinders- Petite Ovales Large
Viva Decor- Pearl Pen- Cream
 Scribbles- 3D Paint- Aloha Orchid
Stampabilities- Lavender
Copics, Flowers, Liquid Applique,and Ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, I just loved it. Dorian said how great her hair was, he kept taking it down and looking at it.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, your cards just keep getting better and better. This is beautiful! Gorgeous! I absolutely love all the different elements on this card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, Sue's card is sooo elegant -- LOVE that fur shrug and her 'perfect' hair!!! Great job and fabulous birthday card!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, you colored that beautiful stamp fabulously! The detail of the fur is amazing!

    ReplyDelete