Wednesday, September 17, 2014

All Fall Down

Today at Delightful Challenges, the challenge is to use fall colors! I used the incredibly cute Acorn Mouse!
Love this digi, can you tell?!?! :)
I used DCWV, Halloween & Fall Stack for the paper! I have three different Spellbinders here that I used! Scalloped Circles, Standard Circles Large, and Foliage! I also used Martha Stewart punch, Garden Trellis!
I do hope you decide to enter the challenge this week!
Hope to see you there!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Sandy I adore this! The perfect shaped card for that adorable image! Love the papers and your clever leaf detail! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, this is the cutest card EVER! I must get this digi! I love the design of your card and that plaid paper behind him. I may scrap lift this card, it's so DARN cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy this is adorable! Love the design and that little cheeky mouse...


    Have a Gr8 weekend!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, I love, love this card, so many wonderful things to look at! Your coloring is so wonderfully done, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete