Wednesday, August 20, 2014

School Daze

Today's challenge is School Daze at Delightful Challenges!
I am using Chillin Out Bookworm from Digital Delights by Louby Loo! I thought it would be fun to change it up a little, so I deicded to make a bookmark this time! I am usually such a card kind of gal, but every now and again I like to do something a little different!
I am sure one of my granddaughter's is going to love using this while she is learning to read! :)
Come join us by participating this week!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

The Paper Studio- Fun Bugs
Fiskars- Rope Border Punch
Martha Stewart- Branch 2
EK Success- Stickers
Copics

5 comments:

  1. Sandy this is so cute and the colours so vibrant.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, Sandy! The perfect gift for an avid reader! Your granddaughter will love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image and the way you've used it as a bookmark - so adorable. Love how bright and happy it is. Great project.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy how cute! Love all the ladybugs and you have colour this amazingly

    Hope you have a great weekend
    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Cute! Cute!
    Would love for you to join us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete