Saturday, August 2, 2014

Challenge #139- Non Traditional Shaped Card

Today's challenge at My Sheri Crafts is to make a non traditional shaped card! I made a graduation gift card holder!
I used Spellbinders, Grand Labels One to make the shape of this card! I just folded it in half! I used Spellbinders, Scalloped Circles, and Standard Circles Small for the eyes, etc!
I cut half the shape in half to make a pocket on the inside to hold money as a gift! It worked out perfectly! :)
I hope you decide to participate this week!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

8 comments:

  1. Sandy you are so clever. This is such a good idea and once you think about it relatively easy to do. But there you go you have to think of it first.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an AWESOME shaped grad card, Sandy, and sure to bring your recipient a big smile (and the included cash won't hurt either -- LOL)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this gift card holder! Loving the fun accents- the pen on the eyes and fun touch of blue around the eyes! Fun meeting you as GDT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so cute and clever. I love the way you use your grand spellbinders dies.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, Sandy this is incredible! I thought you must have used a cut file! Like the owl this is GENIUS!!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun and I love the strong lines. Perfect for a graduation.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandy, this is such a cute idea for a graduate! I love that it has a pocket for holding the $$ too. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Sandy! How creative are you?!?! What a cute card and great idea!

    ReplyDelete