Saturday, August 30, 2014

challenge # 141- Celebrate The Piano

This week at My Sheri Crafts, DT sister Sarah has asked that we have something to do with music on our card/projects!
I found this dog, and musical notes online for free! :) I just thought he was the cutest thing jamming out to music like that! I used my favorite color combo on a card! White, black, and red always look so classy to me! I used The Paper Studio, XXL Stripe- Black/White paper! Big Stripe- Black/White also! At the edges, I used Martha Stewart, Layered Arches! I colored the image with Copics, and added the bow to finish it off!
I hope you come play along with us this week!
Hugs, and happy Crafting!
 Sandy.

8 comments:

  1. Sandy, I love this card. So much fun going on.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ths is so cool and fun. Loving the striped paper representing a keyboard.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, this is so fun! What a cool pup and I love the black & white--it looks like a piano keyboard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like this card, lots of attitude, lots of fun. I do get the feeling that you are keeping all the good DIGI's to your self........ LOL💥👅😜
    Dorian xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just darling Sandy, love the coloring and design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a FUN card, Sandy!!! It would make a great card for anyone, but I like that it totally works too for the hard-to-figure-out masculine ones on our list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandy, this is so cute! You find the neatest things to color and let me tell you your coloring is awesome! Love free stuff online. Great job with the background as well... love this

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dog is too adorable! The red, black and white color combo (Van Halen/White Stripes) is always a classic. :-D

    ReplyDelete