Wednesday, August 6, 2014

August Release- Hookie

Today is new release day at Delightful Challenges! You need to go and check it out! So many fun new images to see! :)
I get to show one of new release images called, "Hookie"! He will be found at Digital Delights by Louby Loo!
I have to say, I had fun trying to come up with the right paper, etc for him! I inked around the paper using Tim Holtz, Tea Dye! The paper is called Printery Collection "Signature", by Prima Marketing Inc! The stickers are from Karen Foster Design! I used Liquid Applique on his hat! I wanted to give it some texture!

Anyway, it is Anything Goes for the challenge this week! Come join in on the fun!'
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

3 comments:

  1. This is an amazing design, Sandy! Love the backing paper it goes so perfectly with the image! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great make Sandy, I love the touch of detail to the feathers on his hat. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card Sandy. Your background is super love all the inking/ ageing.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete