Thursday, April 13, 2017

Scrapbook Stamp Society- Shaker Card

Hello my crafting friends,

Today for Scrapbook Stamp Society, I decided to share a shaker card that I made using Fancy Pants Bloomin Besties img179.
I have never made a shaker card before so this is my first time making one. A good friend of mine sent me a shaker card for Christmas. The plastic part looked like it had been sewn so I asked her what she did, or used to make it. She used a fuse tool. I had never heard of it before so I went to YouTube. Here is a link if you are like me and have no clue on what it is. The link you will find here.
So, I went and bought the fuse tool and decided to give it a try. I have to say, it is really easy to use and holds what ever you put inside extremely well. :)
Thank you Larelyn for the tip on the fuse tool!
Hugs, and happy crafting.
Sandy.

Supplies:
Spellbinders- Scalloped Squares
Impression Obsession- DIE096-D (grass)
Nellie Snellen- Heart Fence
Martha Stewart- Pine, and Branch 2
Copics, Sequins, and Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment