Saturday, April 15, 2017

My Besties International Challenge- Reminder

This is a reminder that My Besties International Challenge is still going on. It runs from the 1st of each month until the 27th.
This is a Woodlin Besties, img180. I love the feel of the outdoors here. Such a wonderful image.
I guess I should have taken a picture of it, but she actually is on the inside of this card.
I do hope you join us and show us your fabulous creations. I would love to see you there.

Hugs, and happy crafting.
Sandy.

Joycrafts- Butterfly Edge
Cheery Lynn- Exotic Butterflies- Small
My Minds Eye- Precious Petals
Stampabilities- Baby Blue
Memento- Tuxedo Black
Copics

3 comments:

  1. it's very beautiful Sandy
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!Thank you so much for joining us at the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge!Good luck and hope to see you again.
    Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, this is gorgeous! The details and colors are so beautiful. Thank you for joining our challenge at Scrapbook Stamp Society. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete