Saturday, April 15, 2017

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

The challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends is always Anything Goes.
There is two sponsors this challenge:

** Sponsor 1 **
Prize ~ £6.75 voucher
                                                                               


** Sponsor 2 **
 All Dressed Up
Prize ~ 2 Images

I made a card using an image from All Dressed Up. I absolutely love this image! She is called Pretty Bonnet. Isn't she just wonderful!
I actually used a stamping technique to make the background. This is where I got the idea from. It really is a terrific technique. 
I used Alt & New Vintage Flowers stamp set. I colored everything with my Copics. The clouds were made by using Stampabilities, light blue ink pad.
It really didn't take all that long to make and yet I really am pleased on the results. :)

Come and join us this challenge. Wonderful prizes to the winners.
Hugs, and happy carfting!
Sandy.

I am entering this over at All Dressed Up.

5 comments:

  1. beautiful Sandy
    Fijne paasdagen / Happy Easter
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, this card is wonderful. I just love this background.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card. I like the tiled look the way you've layered the paper, your beautiful clouds and the cute little scene you created with this little gal.
    Thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up and I hope you'll be back again soon.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandy - this is a really cute card! I love the stamped background (another item on my crafty "to do" list!) and also the clouds you've surrounded this cutie with. Thanks for playing along at All Dressed Up this month.
    Helen W x (DT)

    ReplyDelete