Saturday, October 25, 2014

My Sheri Crafts Challenge# 145- Black Magic

Today at My Sheri Crafts, our DT sister Peachy has asked for the theme, Black Magic! Create a project with Halloween in mind! This is what I came up with!
I got the simple treat box from here! The image was from a free coloring page I found online! I just thought it was the cutest thing! The paper is from The Paper Studio called, Bats on Orange! I used Spellbinders, Labels Ten! The stamp is from Studio G! It is a box with 9 pieces in it! I inked using Stampabilities, Lavendar! I always color with my Copics! :) I also used a white gel pen, and Stardust, Gelly Roll Pens!
Love them!
That's about it!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

4 comments:

  1. Such a cutie, you know you'll need several. I love the way the image hangs off the box.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've got Halloween treat holders well under control for the kiddos, Sandy, and such a fun, cute way to house some yummy treats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little treat box! The image is indeed very sweet!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, if this is not the cutest teddy bear witch ever, then I don't know what else is. :-D

    ReplyDelete