Sunday, October 5, 2014

Hostess Monday for Digital Delights!

I am so excited, this is my first post for Hostess Monday at Digital Delights! :)
I had found a really neat technique on Youtube where someone made a sun ray using two of Tim Holtz distressed inks! Well, I did have Spiced Marmalade as my orange, but substituted the yellow with Stampabilities, Pastel Yellow! I am happy to say, it still worked! :)
Here is the sun ray background tutorial I found on Youtube! 
       I used Digital Delight's By Louby Loo, "Water Turtle"!                          I thought this little turtle went perfect with the sun ray in the background!
         Here is the supplies I used on my card:
          Marianne Design- CR1245
         My Minds Eye- Dolled Up
            Stampabilities- Pastel Yellow
                                     Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- Spiced Marmalade
                    Copics, Scraps, Ribbon, and Pearls

                   I hope you enjoyed today's post! :)
    Hugs, and happy crafting!
 Sandy.

3 comments:

  1. I think the background is just amazing and the perfect setting for this adorable turtle. This is such an adorable card, Sandy.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great technique, Sandy, I have to try this! It makes a stunning background for that super cute image! Just perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card with a great technique too. Love your layers too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete