Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Color My World

At Delightful Challenges, the challenge is, "Color My World"! Use your favorite colors!
I happen to LOVE the fall colors when it comes to paper crafting!  I always never can wait until this time of the year just so I can start using them again!
This is Haystacks the Scarecrow, and the sentiment is from Count your Blessings Sentiment Set! Both are found at Digital Delights By Louby Loo! Wendy's images always come in either pre-colored, or plain for you to color form!  I am a Copics girl, so I love to color! :)
Here is the supplies I used on my card:
Spellbinders- Dahlia
DCWV- Halloween & Fall Paper Stack
QuicKutz- Crate
Impression Obsession- DIE096-D (grass)
Stampabilities- Baby Blue (ink)
Copics, White Gel Pen, and a Sticker

Hugs, and Happy Crafting!
Sandy.



5 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Sandy and so clever too! Love the scene you’ve created with the fence, grass and clouds! Fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great fall card. He reminds me of the scarecrow out of the wizard of oz movie.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, I just love this image, I am doing my Hostess Monday with him. Great fall colors, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is Beautiful!!! One of my favorites!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete