Friday, July 19, 2013

Vacation Time!

Hello again! Happy Friday to you!
Today at My Paper Crafting I shared two cards that I made! The first card I made, I used the stair step fold as the base of the card!
For the sand, I tore the paper first, and then I used a piece of a sponge and used Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distressed Ink!
I used 3 PCW digis! The little boy with the squirt gun is a "sneak peek" that will be available starting this Saturday!

My daughter and her family are headed to the beach at the end of this month so I thought I would make this card for her! :)







 I was trying to think of another way to use this back pack bear digi besides using it for back to school! The first thing that came to mind is kids getting ready for vacation! I know that when my kids were little, they were lost if they didn't bring their back packs with all their treasures in it! We didn't fly much, but we did go traveling in an RV a lot! :)

I hope you are having a great summer!!! :)
Hugs, and happy scrappin to you!
Sandy.



I am entering in the following challenges-
Inky Impressions Challenge Blog- Summer
Fresh Brewed Blog- Take a vacation
DL.ART- Anything goes
Crafting Desert Divas- Anything to do with summer
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges- Life's a Beach
Anything Goes Challenge Blog- Anything goes
Simon Says- Anything Beach/Nautical related
Pile It On- Water
Sister Act Card Challenge- Anything goes Challenge #16

Stair Step Card
Cricut- Life is a Beach- pg 77 (waves), pg 61 (sand castle), pg 59 (umbrella), pg 81 ( beach chair)
Bear in Bikini Digi
Bear with Sand Bucket Digi
JustRite Cling- Oceanside Oval Medallion Labels
Spellbinders- Wrought Iron
Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- Vintage Photo
Copics, and Tiny Gems

Back Pack Bear
Cricut- Everyday Paper Dolls-  pg 66 (airplane), and pg 69 (hat)
Echo Park Paper Co- So Happy Together
EK- 1/2 inch Corner Punch
Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- Vintage Photo
Stamps Happen, Inc- Admit One (stamp)
Memento- Tuxedo Black (ink)
Copics, Scraps, Ribbon, Hole Punch, and White Gel Pen


16 comments:

  1. Two wonderful cards to share with us all this week. You never stop amazing me with all your great colouring in with these cute little bears.
    I love the little story behind each card too, gives us all ideas on how and who to give them to.
    Happy crafting my friend.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are simply FANTASTIC! You know I love the backpack card - such a clever way to use the digi. And the step card - wowsers! The images are just adorable and using the steps to add the different dimensions for the beach scene - just perfect!! You are such a gifted designer, my friend.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely cards Sandy. Great colouring and lovely details. Thank you for sharing it with us at Anything Goes.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So great! Thanks for sharing at Sister Act Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sandy these cards are so adorable!!! I love the summer time bears you used on your step card, how cute!!! Love the traveling bear too with the ticket stub and airplane! Just adorable!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards! so cute! Thank you for playing along with the Inky Impressions Challenge!
    Danni-Inky Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a clever card! Love the way you made the sand. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions! Hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These two cards are absolutely fantastic. I really like every element about them. So clever and such a wonderful sampling of summer. Perfect for our challenge this week at Inky Impressions. Thank you for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, this is TOO cute! So creative. Love all the elements, it's so much fun. Thanks for joining our challenge & DT call this week. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just wonderful. Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Summer“ Linky Party. New Linky Party starts Monday hope you will join us again!!

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable beach scene! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a new follower. would love to have you come visit me :)...
    Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great panoramic card! It looks amazing. The details are great! Thank you for coloring along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow love the fold and the scene you've created. Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Inky Impressions xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is really cute card, love the beach scene...
    Thanks for sharing it with us at CC&CC..

    ReplyDelete