Friday, July 26, 2013

Ice cream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!

Here is a fun card that I made this week at My Paper Crafting! :)

Who couldn't resist this little ice cream bear on a hot summer's day! ;)
This is the first time that I have used this circular side step fold! I have to say, it was quite different and fun to make!
Have you checked out PCW's digis lately?!?! Melin has been working really hard coming up with some new digis and cut files for you! :) Like this wonderful bear with ice cream cart! It is a new release that will be coming out tomorrow! :) This is a "SNEAK PEEK"!
I am always trying to come up with different fun ways to show these adorable digis! Hope you like what I came up with this week!
Hugs,
Sandy.

I am entering this in the following challenges:
Creative Creations Challenges - Anything goes
Eureka Stamps- Anything goes
 

Circular Side Step Card-
Cricut- Create A Critter- pg 34 (Terrier)
             Paper Doll Dress Up- pg 35 (Tree), and pg 78 (Grass)
Spellbinders- Wrought Iron
Copics, Scraps, and I hand made the clouds! :)



6 comments:

  1. Sandy this is such a grate card fold you always do them so well.
    Love the little ice cream bear and all the little extras.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Sandy this circular step card is amazing, so much detail!! Love the fun scene you have on it, ice cream is always perfect in the summer!! You are amazing too my friend, so creative and talented!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, this is adorable! What an awesome card, I never heard of a circular side step card, NOW there is something else I have to try LOL. You showcased that bear great. Hugs Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my word! just adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'Anything Goes' challenge! Good Luck, remember you can enter upto three times and we have a DT call :) Hope to see you again soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable! Wonderful attention to detail that really makes this card shine! Thanks for entering it in the Eureka! Stamps challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete