Monday, July 1, 2013

JustRite Friday Challenge #100 - "Delicate Doilies"

Hello again, this week at JustRite Inspiration  they asked for us to put a doily on our card/project!
Seeing as the Fourth Of July is this week, I decided to go Patriotic!

I used a retired JustRite stamp called Grandma's Doilies Set for the main focal point! I also used the JustRite Cling, Always And Forever Medallion Labels for the words!

I am entering this in the JustRite Friday Challenge! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.

JustRite Original- Grandma' Doilies Set
JustRite Cling- Always & Forever Medallion Labels
Spellbinders- Lacey Circles
Me & My Big Ideas- Specialty Cardstock Paper
Stampabilities- Red and Baby Blue (ink)
Blue Pearls, Ribbon, Lace, and a Blue Marker

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous design,love this card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the patriotic theme! Your polka dot ribbon is a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning. Love the color and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came sooo close to using G'Ma's Doilies, and I LOVE your Patriotic take on them & this challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card matches your blog- LOL! Love how you inked those doily stamps and all the pretty layers! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete