Sunday, January 15, 2017

My Besties International- Birthday Bash

This is my last reminder that there is something BIG happening at My Besties International challenge and you won't want to miss checking it out! It is the annual Birthday Bash celebration. There will be a big prize pack for the winners. That is incentive enough to want to enter! :)
Keep checking back because there will be a lot of posts throughout this month at My Besties International!
This is IMG745. Isn't she just darling! If you go to the instant download she is colored in my all time favorite color combo, red and black. She looks fabulous in those colors!
This is IMG669. This is my last card to share with you for the birthday bash celebration. It runs through the whole month of January so you still have time to come and participate! I think it actually ends on the 27th of this month, but there is still plenty enough time to enter and try and win that grand prize pack. :)

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Suppies I used on the first card:
Poppy Stamps- Cafe Table Cloth, and Fluffy Bow
The Paper Studio- Blue Green Circles
Westwater Enterprise- Happy Birthday (stamp)
Spellbinders- Standard Circles Large
Copics, Scraps, Ribbon, and Sequins

Supplies I used on the second card:
The Paper Studio- Birthday Candles
Martha Stewart- Arched Lattice
Westwater Enterprise- Happy Birthday (stamp)
Zing- Embossing Powder- White
Copics


No comments:

Post a Comment