Sunday, January 15, 2017

Color It Create It Show It Off- "Anything Goes"

This is my reminder card for you to come join us at Color It Create It Show It Off challenge. We would love it if you came and participated. :)
This is Knobby Knee Besties IMG994. What a sweet image she is. Seeing as it is probably cold in some places all over the world, I thought I would spread some warmth with spring colors. I just love her crazy hair don't you! :)

Supplies I used-
The Paper Studio- Tiny Polka- Pink Tonal, and Lime Tonal
Martha Stewart- Pine, and Layered Arches
Spellbinders- Labels One, Grand Labels One, and Petite Ovales Large
Cheery Lynn- Flourish- #13
Fiskars- Hello Fabulous (clear stamps)
Verve stamps- Hope Blooms
Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- Tea Dye
Memento- Tuxedo Black
Copics, Scraps, Ribbon, and Pearls

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.


1 comment:

  1. Sandy, she is such a cutie, I love her big toes myself lol. Great card my crafty friend.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete