Saturday, June 27, 2015

My Sheri Crafts Challenge- #160- Happy 4th Of July

My good friend and DT sister Glenda has asked that we make a Patriotic card or project this challenge at My Sheri Crafts!
I think this whole card is made up of using a lot of Spellbinders, lol! I used Spellbinders, Fancy Lattice, Floral Ovals, Petitie Ovales Large, and Stars Five! I also used Memory Box, Crisp Bow, and Poppy Stamps, Simple Banner! The paper I used is from Paper Studio called RWB Star Mix, and Diagonal Star Stripes! Ha, I didn't even use my Copics at all this time! What a shocker, LOL!

Well, that's it for today! I hope to see a lot of Patriotic cards/projects for the next two weeks at My Sheri Crafts! Hope to see you there! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful red, white, and blue card! Love that lattice die!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this clean looking card. I like the lattice die and love those dangeling stars. Great job.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sandy! Not a single image colored with Copics? LOL! It's nice to know you can part yourself with them. This card is simply exquisite! I love the lattice frame for a background to have a bit of hide and seek showing off the paper inside the card. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, the layered die cuts all look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete