Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Digi My World- OZ BFF's

Hi there,

I decided to share this card for my post this week at Digi My World! I am using OZ BFF's images from the Digi My World Store!
I am probably most noted for making scene cards! If I see images that I know would work well as a scene I will jump at the chance to use it! :) I just love Anne's images of Dorothy and the Scarecrow! They are just wonderful!

Here are the supplies I used:
Joy Crafts- Garden Fence
Spellbinders- Flutter Tree, and Labels Ten
La La Land Crafts- Heart Doily Border Die
Stampabilities- Christmas Green, Pastel Yellow, and Red (ink)
 Copics, Black Thin Sharpie, and Flowers




2 comments:

  1. Sandy this is such a cute scene. Loving the little picket fence.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Love the little scene!
    Hugs,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete