Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Winter Wonder

Hi, and welcome back to another year of crafting! :)
I have to say, winter is here, and it's perfect weather for me to just stay indoors and craft! :)
I decided to get my first Christmas card made so I will be one ahead that I won't have to hurry and be last minute on when I need it!
 The image is one of the kids from Winter Kids, found at the Digi My World Store! The set comes with 6 different images, which I love!
If you ever need some inspiration, go check out the Digi My World Blog! My DT sisters are always coming up with loads of wonderful things!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

The Paper Studio- Snowflake Mix
                             Birdie Snowman
Spellbinders- Grand Circles
Martha Stewart- Arched Lattice
                          Arctic Snowflake
Memory Box- Crisp Bows
Verve Stamps- Metal Mix Sequins
Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- Faded Jeans
Studio G- Glitter Glue
Memento- Tuxedo Black
Stampabilities- Holly Merry Christmas (Stamp)
Copics, and Blue Gems

1 comment:

  1. I love the cool blues you have chosen. You must tell me how you made that shaped card as I need one soon.
    Crafty hugs

    ReplyDelete