Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Bee Mine- New Release at Digi My World


Welcome to the Digi My World BE MINE digital stamp release!
All week long we will have some wonderful inspirational project to share with you!

This is Sandy here from A Little Piece Of Heaven!
My Project today is... this fun fox fold shaped Valentine card!
I love how simple this was to make!  If you are interested in this fold, you can find it here!
I used Memory Box,Corner Bow, and then added a gem! In the top corners of the card, I just cut the swirl from the same die and added Stickles, Crystal! The cute little fox image was colored with Copics! I then used a white gel pen to add the little stitching to finish it off!

Every new release image you have seen so far will be available on Friday in the DMW Store! There will be plenty more that you haven't seen as well, so be sure and go and check it out!
Come join the EVENT with us on Facebook as well!

I also want to give you a heads up to go check out what my good friend and DT sister Larelyn has made using one of the new release as well! I just had to share the link with you! I have seen a preview of what she has made, and it just needs to be seen! :) She is so talented!

***BLOG CANDY***
Want to win some of these fun new digital stamps?
Its easy and fun to do!
Each day we will pick one random winner from the comments made on the blog!
To enter all you need to do is:
1- Follow this BLOG
2- Follow the DT's blogs (see listing in side bar)
3- Leave a note in the comment section

You may enter EVERYDAY you wish. 
We will randomly select names and which digital stamp set each day.
Thank you!!

Come back tomorrow for another preview of another fun new release!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

6 comments: