Wednesday, July 2, 2014

New Release- Grilling Percy

Today at Delightful Challenges, the challenge is, "My Favorite Thing"! Use your favorite embellishments and then write what you used on your post! It also is new release day, so here is Grilling Percy! I think he is just adorable, and is so much fun!

I also used God Bless America Sentiment from Digital Delights by Louby Loo also!
Seeing as this is Fourth Of July week, I decided to go for red, white, and blue color combo! I love using stars as fillers, and I just got the banner, which I am sure will come in handy! I seem to always find any excuse to use a Spellbinder on my card! Love them!
Hope you decide to play again this week at Delightful Challenges!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Spellbinders- Scalloped Squares, ans Stars Five
Poppy Stamps Inc- Simple Banner
The Paper Studio- Red Ginham
Copics, Gems, and White Gel Pen

7 comments:

  1. I love the way this card turned out. The stars are perfect and Percy is just so darn cute. Great card, Sandy.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so fun and Percy look like he is having fun.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card there Sandy. Have a great day.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout and fabulous colouring, Sandy! Happy 4th of July! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stinking cute! This image is a certainty on my wish list! Great card too.

    Have a great weekend!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. Buying gas grills

    ReplyDelete