Wednesday, July 23, 2014

New Car

Today at Delightful Challenges, the challenge is to just add ribbon! I am using New Car and License Plate Love Sentiment on my card! They are both found at Digital Delights by Louby Loo!
I am not sure that you can tell, but the U-R-Fab License Plate is in the inside of the card! It is cut open to be able to see inside!
I hope you decide to come and participate this week!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Spellbinders- Standard Circles Large
Copics, Ribbon, Pearls, White Gel Pen, Scraps, and Flower

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful idea, Sandy! That fabulous sentiment makes a great centrepiece and I live that super cute car! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, THIS is fab! I love the license plate inside and you colored that car wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! What a sweet little car image! And I love the window to the inside! Adorable!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love this over here. Love both bows.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete