Thursday, December 20, 2012

25 Days Of Christmas- Day 20


 Wow, 5 more days until Christmas!
Today is all about Stockings, Stuffers & Silliness at My Paper Crafting! I couldn't think of anything I had to make my card anything silly, so I just made it more of a traditional card looking in someones home at Christmas!
So many wonderful and talented ladies on the DT at My Paper Crafting, and you won't want to miss out what all these lovely ladies have come up with to!
Happy Holidays!
Hugs,
Sandy.

Cricut- Christmas Noel
The Paper Studio- Wood Grain (embossing folder)
Provo Craft- Swiss Dots (embossing folder)
Spellbinders- Scalloped Circles
                       Standard Circles Small
Memory Box- Mini Scallops
Scribbles- 3D Paint- Christmas Red

2 comments:

  1. This is sooooo cute! Love the colors, the stripey wallpaper, everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy. Just wanted to say that your cards are adorable! I have become a follower of your blog.
    Marianne
    cardsbymarianne.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete