Sunday, December 2, 2012

25 Days of Christmas- Day 2

I have the privilege of being able to participate at My Paper Crafting for the event  "25 Days of Christmas"! Today's theme is Winter Sparkle!
Melin has so many wonderful freebies  each day of the 25 Days of Christmas! You won't want to miss a single day of it!
Today she is giving away this free wonderful snowman digi! I couldn't resist using my favorite color combo, red, white, and black! :)
I made a tent topper card for my very first day to post! I think it really made the snowman come to life!
Anyway, head on over to My Paper Crafting and check out what all the rest of these wonderful talented ladies have come up with, and don't forget to grab your freebies! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.

Martha Stewart- Arctic Snowflake
                              Layered Arches
Cricut- Jasmine
Spellbinders- Scalloped Circles
                      Standard Circles Small
Scraps, Lace, Black Gems, White Gel Pen, and Copics


8 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this card! From the first moment I saw it! I love the way you colored it and the color choices. What a beautiful card Sandy. God has truly given you a gift! Thank you for sharing that gift with us. I am so humbled to have you as part of our 25 Days. Thank you again!
    Melin
    Blog: MyPaperCrafting.com
    Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sandy! Love the design and color combo! Wonderful job on your project!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy I just love this card, so crisp in your fav colours too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is adorable Sandy! I love your snowman and how you colored him in blacks, I love the other colors in your card as well and love, love the style of card you did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never would have thunk of this, yes I said thunk. Love the red, white and black. Really amazing for a snowman card and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute...love all the die cuts and lace!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this color combo and the different embellishments, Sandy! It is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete