Monday, October 3, 2011

Think Pink!

Over at My Sheri Crafts, this week is think pink for breast cancer awareness week. I used a center step fold to make this card. TFL! Here is the ingredients I used:
                  Paper- Paper Studio- B&W Intricate Swirls
                             Paper Studio- Pink Gothic Stripes
                  M S Monarch Butterfly Punch              
                  Dress- Spellbinder- Scalloped Circles
                             EK- Retro Flower Punch
                             Sizzix Sizzlits- Scribbles Swirls
                             Stampabilities- Bright Pink Ink Pad
                             Stampabilities- White Ink Pad
                 Pink Ribbon, White Ribbon, and White Pearls
                  http://www.myshericrafts.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sandy! I love the card style and the gorgeous dress! Lovely papers and butterflies! I need that punch--I have picked it up and put it down before-have not bought it yet!!
    Thanks for playing with us at My Sheri Crafts!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly divine! Love the step card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Sheri CRAFTS ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy,
    This card is just wonderful. You have such a knack with paper choice-color combo and I love the dress!!! I have your blog back on my sidebar so I can keep up with your blog - yay!!
    Hug,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, your gorgeous card is perfect for such a worthy cause! Love your center step fold (one I've not yet done) and how you created the skirt with a SBs' die -- very clever!
    Know we'll have lots of fun sharing creativity at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy, the touch of ribbon in your card is just perfect! This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete