Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Sheri Crafts Challenge # 72! All About Sports!

This week at My Sheri Crafts the theme is all about sports! I really had to sit and think about this one! Even though football is in season right now I just couldn't get inspired to make a football card! The weather is starting to change, not so hot here anymore in Texas, and that gave me an the idea to make a winter sports card! :)
This is what I came up with!


I used the pop up card fold to make this card! The first picture shows how it folds up to send to someone, and then you pull and it opens up to reveal the rest of the card! TFL
Cricut Cartridge- Everyday Paper Dolls- Winter Boy- pg 37
                             Winter Woodland- Snowflake 4- pg 35
                             Trees- pg 37
Provo Craft- Divine Swirls embossing folder
Paper Studio- Vintage Blue Snowflakes

I can't wait to see what all of you come up with the next few weeks at My Sheri Crafts! :)
http://myshericrafts.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. Love the pop up card! The little skier is so cute! Great job my friend!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy,

    I just love that you made this a pop-up card. Everythiong about is card is just fantastic. It is great inspiration for a sports card.

    Charlotte DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Winter Olympics card is just FANTABULOUS -- a truly creative, clever and inspiring creation!!!
    Marge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, this is so cute! As hot as it was here in SW Missouri, I know you had it a lot worse in Texas. I'm sure you are ready to think about a little winter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Sandy, you are all set for the Winter Olympics! Your skier is adorable and I love the banks of snow that you created for his obstacle run! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like your Easel card. I live in Central TX. Where in TX are you?
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete